Noobie intro from Florida.

russnbecky

Hatching
5 Years
Aug 1, 2014
My wife and I are new to chickens, but BYC helped us greatly in preparation of our new hobby. We built a first timers coop and run and have purchased some chicks over the past 15 weeks and now have 9 total of misc breeds. All the research in the world does not help me in identifying a few of them but I am sure I will figure them out eventually. Now that our rookie intro is done, I will utilize all of your knowledge inside this forum in the rearing of these cool birds.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
Glad you could join us! You could try posting your pictures in the breed and sex forum.

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join us. I can see at a glance in your pictures that you have a Rhode Island Red, Black Australorp, and a Red Sex Link, which are all excellent layers (the Red Sex Links are egg laying machines). If you post them on What Breed or Gender Is This? at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this, it would be good if you can get full body profiles, showing both the legs and tails, as it makes identifying them a lot easier. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Nice little coop! Yes, this is the place to be for all the learning and fun!

Enjoy this new adventure you are on and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom