1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Normal thread moved to Buy/Sell/Trade Archives

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by AmyPaperlady, Oct 5, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

I was going to quote someone, then noticed that I couldn't. Then I noticed that it wasn't in the Hatching forum any more...

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Dec 26, 2006
    California - SF East Bay
    What's the direct link to the thread? It might have been moved by accident with the spam cleanup. Maybe @TwoCrows might know?

3. Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  4. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I can get there. Just no quote button is there.

5. kwhites634

kwhites634 Father Time Premium Member

ditto

6. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    Spam clean up is/was just crazy. Sometimes good threads get picked up while moving them to the BST archives. I found a couple more good threads that were moved in the night by someone. I am keeping my eyes open for more! [​IMG]

7. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    I found and moved this thread back to the hatching section.

Apologies to everyone for the chaos, we got hit by a flood of spam from yesterday through to today and the Incubating and Hatching forum section got hit very badly. We're working on getting everything restored back to normal.

8. [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by