North By newbie

backbeat

Chirping
Jan 19, 2018
North Bay Ontario Canada
Hi everyone I'm just new to this site i bought 3 acres near North Bay Ontario and the wife and i are planning for our layers and mini homestead.Im in the prep mode for building a coop to house about 6-10 layers and 25-50 meat birds. were also hoping to get some rabbits (pets for the grandsons) and possibly goats (wife wants to try goat milk and cheese) We have a quonset i was wondering if i can change to a type of barn.It does have a loft and seem to fit the bill.Were also going to start a garden. My other interests are music. I have a small studio in house I play mostly classical rock . Also love fishing. So any help would be great.And have a great day

Good morning welcome aboard to BYC family gr8 people tons of information, loads of fun, enjoy shake your tail feathers :wee:goodpost::frow:highfive:
wchz013welcomepathway4x8__49715.1408377410.300.300.jpg
:welcome:bun:jumpy:ya

Ok welcome! Your are gonna love the goats when you get them! Being a classic rock fan, I assume you too are Rush fans such as we are!
Welcome to the site! Look me up some time if you have any goat questions..
:welcome:jumpy
I play alot of Rush and used to see them at my bar
when we were young.We actually use to boo them and tell them to play zeppelin LOL
And Thank you.I will contact you for sure about goats

Back
Top Bottom