north carolina, black silkie roo's sell or trade

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by onecent, Aug 16, 2008.

1. onecent

onecent Chillin' With My Peeps

i have 2 healthy beautiful black silkie roo's very sweet, i would love to trade for 2 silkie hens:D, color not important. im in halifax county, north carolina, near va. border.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  2. rjveazey

rjveazey New Egg

Aug 30, 2008
    Granville County NC
    I need one black silkie rooster and could trade 1 black silkie hen. I live in central-southern Granville County, North carolina

3. onecent

sounds good to me!!, but im not familiar with where you are, how far are you from halifax county??

4. rjveazey

rjveazey New Egg

Aug 30, 2008
    Granville County NC
    Onecent - Halifax County is east of us. We live around 10 miles Southwest of Oxford which is the county seat of Granville County. Northern Granville County borders Virginia on the north and Wake County (Raleigh) and Durham on the south. On the east Granville borders Warren and Franklin counties which border Halifax. We are basically at exit 191 0f route 85 while route 95 looks like it goes through Halifax. What part of Halifax are you in? The map I am looking at does not have mileages for any of the towns you and I are probably close to. How far are you from Henderson? (That is Vance County.) We buy some of our feed there.
    I just joined this forum and do not know how to use it very well yet.
    We have 5 black silkie hens
    3 partridge silkie hens 2 roos
    1 buff silkie hen 2 roos
    4 gray silkie hens 1 roo
    4 white silkie hens 1 roo
    also buff cochins, salmon favorelles, blue-laced red Wyandottes, New Hampshires, Mottled Houdans, guineas, two varieties of turkey, goats, ducks, geese and 2 dogs and 2 cats. Three of our grandchildren each spent a week at our farm this summer.
    Joyce

5. onecent

hi according to the map, i am 1hr. 15 mins from henderson, i am in roanoke rapids, nc, you can email me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by