North Carolina,But all folks welcome! Open to jokes, stories, questions or just caption a photo..yo

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by craftiekids, Feb 4, 2014.

1. craftiekids

craftiekids Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm in Bear Creek, NC. My 9yr old twins started this chicken thing last year, and guess who ran with it! I've been building a coop for about 6 months, When I have the stuff. I go to my local farmers market and sell eggs and baked goods. This year I'll be doing pony rides to if I can borrow a small horse trailer. We ride our ponies and raise a few Boston Terriers and do gobs of crafts, paint, quilt and do whatever makes getting groceries easier.. We've rescued ponies, horses, fawns and even a pig or two. I don't know everything and I'm open to learning more. I want to be sure I guess that i do the chicken thing right as well as other stuff. We just moved to Bear Creek last year and it's been a tough one. We had 60+ chickens when we moved here but thanks to the coyotes we have just 9 birds left. of course they live in a coop called Fort Knox now. I'm working on a bigger coop and run for them so they can be out safely. I just joined BYC 3 months ago and it's been really great! So who's in NC or SC? We live in a beautiful place but not much company here so I'm looking forward to more folks to yap at!!! Susie Q [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  3. craftiekids

craftiekids Chillin' With My Peeps

Eggselent! See you there! Susie Q

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by