North Florida/South Georgia Breeders/hatcheries :-)

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by GabrielBane, Sep 23, 2016.

1. GabrielBane

GabrielBane Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2016
    Jacksonville
    Good evening!

I am looking for any possible information about possible hatcheries or reputable breeders in North Florida / South Georgia (the closer to Duval county, the better) , we're starting a new poultry operation and we're being very selective with our genetics, we want to eventually make our micro-farm into a self-sustaining business, and well, I have a personal belief that the best products come from well-maintained, well-bred critters. :)

That's where you come in! We're especially looking for breeders who have expertise in dual purpose breeds, and are willing to part with started birds ideally. Any info/contacts you could share would be absolutely amazing!

I have a special interest in these breeds:
    Orpingtons
    Australorps
    RIRs
    Rocks
    Marans
    Wyandottes

Thank you so much for any and all help, I hope I placed this in the right spot! :)

2. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Well, I sell over half of those breeds, but we are a bit far apart. I would ask on the Florida and Georgia thread. Good luck on your quest!

3. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
  4. GabrielBane

GabrielBane Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2016
    Jacksonville
    Appreciate the help!

My SO is now in a tizzy over Naked necks, so time to scope out some non-hatchery stock!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by