North Florida Swap Meet-Sat-JULY 21, 2012 - White Springs, FL

Don,
I'll be at the next one as I have a show in Newnan, Georgia......I hate to miss these but that just means I'll have more for next time!!!!!!
tongue.png

I understand that everyone can't make it. Wish everyone could. Several other swaps on the same day. If you cant make this one our next swap is on March 20th. i know everyone will have a great time no matter where you go. Best of luck to everyone. The weather man says its going to be a Beautiful Day.

This months cook team are raising money for the family of Randy Beauchamp, He was severely burned over 50% of his body.

Anyone needing to raise money for an organization or family can contact me and book a day to cook at one of our swap meets. March cook team will be raising money for May Day Festival. ( A free community lunch held in May, in White Springs.)

Also at the Feb Swap 50/50 drawing, Door prizes for vendors, One day Raffle for a 170 Piece Tool Set. One day 10% Feed Specials.

Also new as of last night we are now a DIRECTV DEALER. So give me a call if you are in the market. I can sell anywhere in the US.

Yes Mam it's doing great.
big_smile.png
. Lots of advertising in area papers. If it keeps growing like we expect we are going to rent the school grounds across the street. You going to have any ducks this month? You could have sold them in Feb. See you on the 20th. Bring lots of critters..

We are going to have a great turn out. the yearly azalea fest draws in between 3 to 5 thousand. we are going to block the road and make them all stop at the store first. lol... looking for a jake Narragansett Turkey if anyone knows where i can get one. i have three hens.

I won't be able to make this swap. It's over a 2 hr drive for me. There is another BYC member hosting one here on the same date. Hopefully I will be able to make the next one.

Back
Top Bottom