North Georgia: Lucky Meat Chicken Needs Second Chance in Loving Home

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by TirzahMarie15, May 16, 2011.

1. TirzahMarie15

TirzahMarie15 Out Of The Brooder

May 16, 2011
    Hi everyone!

My name is Tirzah and I live in Dawsonville, Georgia. I have a rescue situation on my hands, and have come to the forum hoping to find a loving home for a very sweet and very lucky chicken. As I'm sure many of you know, there are quite a few chicken trucks around here, and recently I picked up a lucky little guy who had toppled out of one, and ended up along the side of the road. I'm pretty sure the chicken is a male, although he is young so I'm not 100% positive. He has become so trusting and sweet, and has already beaten the odds by not making it to his final destination that day on the truck. Now I am trying to help him finish his journey to a place he can live out his life in peace with other chickens, and be treated with kindness and care. If anyone would like to help this guy out and provide him a loving home, I am definitely willing to drive quite a ways to get him to a kind place. Please feel free to email or call anytime!

Email: [email protected] Phone: 443-465-5269 Thank you all so much for your time!

Sincerely,

Tirzah

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by