North Jersey CS anyone? - cancelled

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by newchickenmomma, Jul 10, 2008.

1. newchickenmomma

newchickenmomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Frankford, NJ
    I saw there was one in south jersey, would anyone north jersey, of course anyone, anywhere can come lol, but I live in north jersey and was thinking about hosting another CS. I hosted one a couple years ago and we had a few people, but with the amount of NJ people now, maybe we could have a great party. I am up for suggestions as to when. Probably August sometime, not the 1st 2 wks though, we have the fair then. Anytime after would be ok.

Anyone game? everyone would need to bring some type of food, drink or something of that nature. We can do a gift exchange, those are fun. Of course anything you have for sale or whatever is ok to bring too. Let me know. If not no biggie, just thought I would try [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  2. Mom2Cool

Mom2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Ok Well I missed the last one and would just LOVE to go to one. I just had the preverbial poop hit the fan that weekend and wasn't able to go & don't mind saying felt REALLY bad because I know several feel through at the last minute. Anyway I'd really been looking forward to going last time & if it was closer to me in north NJ it would be even easier. I think it would be best to wait until the beginning of Sept. though because this way we could still be outside and the crasiness of summer activities would have ended. I see you were saying that you'd have the fair in August and so does that mean you're in Sussex some where? I'm over in Ringwood & I'd be happy to help bring some dishes of food if you'd like.

3. newchickenmomma

Jan 11, 2007
    Frankford, NJ
    yes I am right down the road from the fair grounds. I can't go to far into september cause we are going on vacation the 20th, the first weekend in september would be ok, kids are back to school by then.

How about sept 6? Hopefully a few more will chime in lol otherwise it won't work [​IMG] ya know [​IMG]

4. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    I'd love to in Sept.! I'm in Hunterdon County! [​IMG]

5. newchickenmomma

Jan 11, 2007
    Frankford, NJ
    awesome, lets see if we can get more peeps [​IMG]

6. cyart

cyart Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Hi. I'm in Easterm PA, about 10 minutes from NJ. I could do a Northern NJ CS.

Christine

7. newchickenmomma

Jan 11, 2007
    Frankford, NJ
    awesome, thats 2, anymore?

8. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I would love to, but I wouldn't be able to make it in September because I go back to school the 24th of august. If it's before then, I would love to come!

9. Mom2Cool

Mom2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    ok well I'd love to and talking with hubby as it turns out as busy as we are in August it seems on the weekends we're at home and so I'd actually be able to swing something in August if that's easier for others.

1mommahen could you do something on a weekend day or are you booked? It would be so much fun to meet you all.

10. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Just busy the first weekend of Aug. Otherwise, let me know![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by