North Shore Kauai condo week anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Laurieks, May 20, 2010.

1. Laurieks

Laurieks Where did the time go???

Aug 14, 2009
    Sonoma County, CA
    Someone at work was going to use our timeshare June 6-13 and backed out... we can't go... it's at The Cliffs at Princeville, 1 Bedroom unit, King size bed, 2 sleeper couches, full kitchen, pool, tennis, Hanalei Bay just down the road.
    Please can someone use it? [​IMG]

2. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Wish I had the funds, and the vacation time [​IMG] . My Aunt has a time share on Kauai, and it used to kill us to see it go unused! But now that she kicked her deadbeat fiance to the curb, she uses it every year, usually she takes my mom.

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  3. Stumpy

Stumpy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Oh, wow -- I wish DH was not afraid of flying and cared ANYTHING about vacations! I've been to Maui and I'm sure K. is just as beautiful!

4. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow... if we had the funds and I wasn't terrified of flying over water I'd love it.

Hmmm... wonder if my Mom would be interested... she's been rather bummed since the divorce was final this month...

5. Laurieks

Laurieks Where did the time go???

Aug 14, 2009
    Sonoma County, CA
    It's Baaack! We have more time than we can use this year... PM or email me if you might want a week [​IMG]

eek I better move it to buy sell trade... I need to at least get the reservation fee and part of the annual maintenance fee. When it was going to go empty I was ready to give it away. This time it's not yet booked... I can get probably any week in 2011.

I'll start a new thread in BST with more details [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  6. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Man if it was like in February I would love it. I need to get away from this horrible Iowa weather. Well except today - it was 61 out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by