North Western MA --Three 8 month old Black Australorp roosters.

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by pboyle, Mar 1, 2017.

1. pboyle

pboyle Out Of The Brooder

Nov 23, 2014
    North Quabbin, MA
    Three beautiful organically raised, loved, Black Autralorp roosters need a new home. They were hatched by their mom last summer ("Henz Solo") and raised with a small flock of 12.
    They are gorgeous, large, with black and green feathers. They have been exceptionally good with each other and the rest of the flock but are ready for a larger family. Just too many roosters for my tiny coop and we will have more chicks on the way.

I raise ONLY black Australorp because this dual purpose breed handles New England winter, are great foragers, are SUPER layers (hens of course) and the roosters are very friendly.

I am posting here to see about re-homing, I DO NOT think these deserve to be dinner. These boys are special.

I can deliver if relatively close.

Peace and chickens !
    --P

2. bostoncoop

bostoncoop New Egg

Mar 3, 2017
    Hello,

I am setting up a coop in my backyard this weekend and I am planning to get chicken over the next couple of days. I can provide home for one of your roosters. I am based in Wakefield, MA.

Let me know please.

Thanks,

Cenk

[email protected]

3. pboyle

pboyle Out Of The Brooder

Nov 23, 2014
    North Quabbin, MA
    That sounds great. I will PM you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by