Northeast Alabama!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by johnnymac221, Dec 20, 2011.

1. johnnymac221

johnnymac221 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 25, 2011
    Fort Payne
    Anyone around the Fort Payne area?

2. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Out Of The Brooder

Mar 3, 2011
    Somerville
    Decatur area not too far.

3. taylor17

taylor17 New Egg

Mar 13, 2012
    I am in Northeast Huntsville, and am looking at purchasing 3-4 good egg layers. Know anyone or any place that could accomodate? Thanks!

4. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Out Of The Brooder

Mar 3, 2011
    Somerville
    I have 9, two week old chicks... should be laying in a few months. Theres a guy in Ardmore that sells hens on Craig's List if your interested. I bought 5 last March.

5. Chicken Keith

Chicken Keith Chillin' With My Peeps

Howdy, neighbors. I've got Cuckoo and Blue Copper Marans in the incubator now. Couple Olive Egger in the hatcher too. I live between New Market and Huntsville. Hit me up, let's trade or swap talk on chickens. [email protected]

I had 6 black copper marans but 2 stray Labs killed 5, left me with one rooster, who doesn't lay eggs.

6. taylor17

taylor17 New Egg

Mar 13, 2012
    Keith, you and I are practically next door neighbors. Im just off Winchester a few hundred yards from the high school. I finally purchased 6 RI Red chicks, however they were straight run, so Im keeping my fingers crossed for a majority of pullets. I still want to purchase around 5-6 more good future egg laying chicks. Any suggestions on breeds? This is my first go-round with chickens. Thanks!

7. ms molly

ms molly New Egg

Mar 13, 2009
    NE Alabama
    Fort Payne. Roll Tide.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by