Northeast Georgia sitting on a big ole ROCK!

Weather was gorgeous today!

This is wild!! I know Lexington quite well. Actually my fathers family is from everywhere between Lexington/Columbia and Charleston. I lived in Charleston during the 90's and still try to make it back to Columbia and Beaufort at least once a year.

I know Clarkesville too. We have to head that way to go to the mountains. Plus I believe the company that DH sells ins for has an office there... Franklin Insurance.

Thanks for the Welcome.

I've got relatives in Charleston, but we don't get to visit very often. With all these animals, we don't get to go anywhere very often. LOL! That's okay, though. My ideal vacation is spending time with my family down in the barn watching chicken tv. LOL!

We used to go to Charleston a good bit, though, when my boys played classic soccer. At least once a month, it seems.

Cool! Then I won't feel guilty for bailing on my cousin's wedding at Lake Murray 2 weekends ago to stay at home and watch chicken TV. Our ladies are soooo funny.

LOL!! No, don't feel guilty. Just come up with a really good excuse. I'm sure the family wouldn't like the truth. That is, unless they have chickens. Ha!

I'm in Gainesville, poultry capital of the world.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom