Northeast Louisiana

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by raznboersnkids, Jul 9, 2007.

1. raznboersnkids

raznboersnkids Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2007
    Holly Ridge
    Hello, I live in Northeast Louisiana, anyone close to me?

2. menkot

menkot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    Just a few miles down the road. [​IMG] I am right outside of Holly Ridge. [​IMG] I bet you know Aunt Shirley.... everybody does lol.

3. raznboersnkids

Jul 9, 2007
    Holly Ridge
    Hello, this wouldnt be Sara would it? If so this is Tracy, Joeys wife from Raley Bro. How are ya'll? What kind of chickens do ya'll have? Im up to 11 goats (1 due any minute) 18 dominequers and of course my dogs lol.

4. menkot

menkot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    Hey Tracy! LOL Yep this would be Sarah.... better be with Menko as a name. [​IMG] I have 4 silver laced wyandottes, 2 production reds, 2 barred rocks, 3 black sex links and an ugly mottled houdan rooster that was supposed to be a silver laced wyandotte hen. How are ya'll??? I saw Joey the other day going home. I don't think he saw me though.
    We are good. I am ready for work to slack off for Menko. It should very shortly. No gin or elevator YAY! Small world huh?

5. raznboersnkids

Jul 9, 2007
    Holly Ridge
    Yeah it is small world. I will be glad when things pick up for Joey. We need the money, I hate the hours but nothing you can do about , Im going to email you and update you instead of writing it here k.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  6. raznboersnkids

Jul 9, 2007
    Holly Ridge
    Surely we arent the only ones in Ne Louisiana.

7. DonkeysandDucks

DonkeysandDucks Out Of The Brooder

Jul 19, 2007
    N.W. Louisiana
    I'm here in northwest LA, Shreveport. But my mother's family is all from the Rayville area. Know any of the Gibsons?

I just went chicken crazy about 3 weeks ago. Someone gave me some ducks in June and the craziness jumped on me from that! :) I have a bantam Old English roo and hen, 2 Austrolorp pullets, 4 Americana pullets, and 2 brown Leghorn hens (they're crazy).

8. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Surely we arent the only ones in Ne Louisiana.

Oh Hi ! I'm in N.E. La as well. Welcome to Byc [​IMG]
    Miriam​

9. joanm

joanm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2007
    NW Louisiana too. DonkysandDucks, would you happen to be ChickenCindy? Welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2007
  10. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    i am in central louisiana. i saw there is one person from here on another post from central louisiana but they haven't answered when i sent them a message. i just wondered if we were pretty close to the same area that was all. oh well!
    welcome to BYC louisiana'ers, lol! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by