Northeast Ohio here....anyone else?

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LittleHouseDreams, Nov 21, 2008.

1. LittleHouseDreams

LittleHouseDreams Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2008
    Ohio
    Hi, I'm in Ravenna, OH and was wondering if there are anymore NE Ohioans around. I've got 3 BO hens (almost 14 weeks old now) and they are not too fond of the snow we're getting [​IMG] . Anyone else with young chickens that are not sure what to do with all this snow?

2. sunbury chick

sunbury chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Sunbury,Ohio
    Hi,
    Anyone want to have another BYC get together in the spring?We had one in Cols,at Blendon Woods Metro Park, last July and one at my house in Oct. I have a pic from the July get together.Forgot to get pics from the last one.Met some nice folks(animal lovers) and their kids.Hope you'll all consider next spring,lots of things for the kids to do.... Think about it:)
    [​IMG]

Aliena614, Littlelemon,Sunburychick(old hen) Javamama,and Lady irish& son....July 2008

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  3. PortageGirl

PortageGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    Portage County, Ohio
    Quote:HI Neighbor! I'm in Mantua! No chicks now, not till spring, but I grew up here with chickens. Planning on ordering some peeps in the spring, and going for middlefield for some pullets for earlier eggs!

Don't do anything with the snow, it'll melt when it melts, chickens will learn to deal with it!

4. DivaHick

DivaHick Out Of The Brooder

Nov 17, 2008
    PA
    Hey all, I'm in Alliance, OH! Glad to "meet" you all...

We have nine chickens and are getting 2 roos and three ducks this weekend!

5. sunbury chick

sunbury chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Sunbury,Ohio
    WELCOME DIVAHICK:welcome

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by