Northeast Ohio here....anyone else?

LittleHouseDreams

In the Brooder
11 Years
Aug 21, 2008
Ohio
Hi, I'm in Ravenna, OH and was wondering if there are anymore NE Ohioans around. I've got 3 BO hens (almost 14 weeks old now) and they are not too fond of the snow we're getting
hide.gif
. Anyone else with young chickens that are not sure what to do with all this snow?

Hi,
Anyone want to have another BYC get together in the spring?We had one in Cols,at Blendon Woods Metro Park, last July and one at my house in Oct. I have a pic from the July get together.Forgot to get pics from the last one.Met some nice folks(animal lovers) and their kids.Hope you'll all consider next spring,lots of things for the kids to do.... Think about it:)
100_2290-1.jpg

Aliena614, Littlelemon,Sunburychick(old hen) Javamama,and Lady irish& son....July 2008

Last edited:
Quote:
HI Neighbor! I'm in Mantua! No chicks now, not till spring, but I grew up here with chickens. Planning on ordering some peeps in the spring, and going for middlefield for some pullets for earlier eggs!

Don't do anything with the snow, it'll melt when it melts, chickens will learn to deal with it!

Hey all, I'm in Alliance, OH! Glad to "meet" you all...

We have nine chickens and are getting 2 roos and three ducks this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom