Northeastern Kansas - Ayam Cemani Barnyard Mix Cockerels / Copper Marans

Bezleben

Hatching
Jul 31, 2021
We had a hen go missing a while back and come back with a pile of chicks which was cute at first but unfortunately, we can't keep any of them. They are all about four months old, and really sweet. They all have some really stellar patterns going on that I'm sure you'll love, the majority seem to be a light brahma/ ayam cemani mix.

Snapchat-722313757.jpg
Snapchat-1152547208.jpg
Snapchat-1305159895.jpg
Snapchat-1815181335.jpg

(These arent all of them, only the ones that were willing to pose, so just ask if you want more pictures!)

We also hatched out some copper marans this year and ended with three roosters that we also cant keep. They came out of some chocolate-covered eggs if anyone is interested.

Snapchat-2024843541.jpg

(here's one of them!)

Let me know if you are interested!

We had a hen go missing a while back and come back with a pile of chicks which was cute at first but unfortunately, we can't keep any of them. They are all about four months old, and really sweet. They all have some really stellar patterns going on that I'm sure you'll love, the majority seem to be a light brahma/ ayam cemani mix.

View attachment 2896559View attachment 2896560View attachment 2896561View attachment 2896562
(These arent all of them, only the ones that were willing to pose, so just ask if you want more pictures!)

We also hatched out some copper marans this year and ended with three roosters that we also cant keep. They came out of some chocolate-covered eggs if anyone is interested.

View attachment 2896566
(here's one of them!)

Let me know if you are interested!
Those are so pretty! Unfortunately im to far away or else i would look into getting one :(

Back
Top Bottom