Northeastern Poultry Congress January 16th & January 17th 2016

Did anyone end up going? I went for the first time and came home with leftover roosters and a first place ribbon! :yiipchick

Congrats! That's awesome! Which breed won the ribbon? Pics? I did end up going! Me and my son had a blast! We came home with hatching eggs and this little cutie...

Awesome! Could you post a pic of your winning serama? :D

She's actually a new coloured Sebright being bred and worked on with a friend of mine! :) She's such a sweetheart and melts when you hold her so I named her Noodle
1f602.png

Are Sebrights smaller then Seramas? I see them next to each other and Seramas seem bigger but maybe that's because theyre adults haha!

She's actually a new coloured Sebright being bred and worked on with a friend of mine!
smile.png
She's such a sweetheart and melts when you hold her so I named her Noodle
1f602.png

Are Sebrights smaller then Seramas? I see them next to each other and Seramas seem bigger but maybe that's because theyre adults haha!

Wow, she's BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her color and her dark eyes! Noodle is such a cute name too
tongue.png

i am definitely going!! Will have some White Marans, Black Copper Marans and some Orpingtons for sale. I am in Pennsylvania, will keep an eye out for Silkie eggs to bring along.

Back
Top Bottom