Northeastern Poultry Congress Pictures

Discussion in 'Exhibition, Genetics, & Breeding to the Standard o' started by Catie79, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Catie79

Catie79 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 19, 2014
    Mont Vernon, NH
    I spent today spectating at the Northeastern Poultry Congress. I really enjoyed the variety of birds that I got to see and snapped a bunch of pictures. I tried to get the ones that placed well, including some of the birds on Champion row. They weren't done placing when I had to leave, so I probably missed a lot. I'm sharing them for those that were curious what birds were around. I spent some extra time taking pictures of the Nankins, so enjoy the pictures of the adorable bantams.

If you see a mistake on a bird, please let me know and I'll correct it. Congrats to anyone that exhibited, the birds were beautiful.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6889785/northeastern-poultry-congress-2015

2. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    Thank you for the pictures! I unfortunately was not able to make it. Were there any Chanteclers?

3. Catie79

Catie79 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 19, 2014
    Mont Vernon, NH
    I spotted one Partridge Chantecler, he's in the photo set somewhere. I don't know who was exhibiting him, but he was sitting next to the Barred Holland. Glad to see both of them in attendance.

4. Sydney Acres

Sydney Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2012
    Western WA
    He's photo #18.

Thank you Catie79 for posting these. I rarely see so many photos of the major shows. It would be wonderful if all noteworthy birds in the major shows were photographed so that those of us who can't attend can see good examples of all the breeds.

5. gootziecat

gootziecat Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2007
    Hampshire Co, WV
    The partridge Chantecler was very nice. And I loved seeing pictures of the Budapest...my favorite pigeon breed. Thank you for sharing!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by