Northern KY/Cincinnati area members interested in NON-GMO feed?

startingover

Songster
10 Years
May 15, 2009
Northern Kentucky
I live in Kenton County, KY and a small group of us have gotten together and are ordering Hiland Naturals Feed for our poultry and livestock. I didn't post this before we placed our first order, because I wanted to make sure that I liked the feed and my animals liked it! The group of us consists of larger breeders, small backyard flocks, etc. The feed is being delivered to my farm in Kenton County.

We are not ready to place another order yet, but we are looking to expand our group of people so we can all help each other out and get great feed for our animals.

I am really pleased with the feed and my birds love it.

Let me know if there is anyone interested I can give you more information.

I just saw this message about 8 to 10 tons a month. I had just saw your personal message at first. I didn't realize you are doing that much. I would like to go ahead and get quite a few bags if I can get some pricing. Really appreciate it. THANKS! My name is Matt by the way.

I'd love to see the details as well. We only have 4 hens up in Madisonville but we look to add a few more next year. Looking for a good organic non-gmo feed. Also looking at Morning Sun Farms in West Alexandria, OH. I met them at the Mariemont farmer's market. They grow their own organic non-gmo feed to use and sell.

I'd love to see the details as well. We only have 4 hens up in Madisonville but we look to add a few more next year. Looking for a good organic non-gmo feed. Also looking at Morning Sun Farms in West Alexandria, OH. I met them at the Mariemont farmer's market. They grow their own organic non-gmo feed to use and sell.
Pm sent!

Back
Top Bottom