Northern NY Poultry Fanciers Fall Show/Swap Meet

ladycrotalus

Songster
10 Years
Jun 14, 2009
Massena, NY
Northern NY Poultry Fanciers fall show and swap meet at the Waddington Arena Rt. 37

Lunch served and large raffle table.
For more info call:
Gary Wells (315) 322-8993, Floyd Rood (315) 379-9498

Who is going?

I am gonna try to get off from work and go

Natalie the show is on Sunday the 19th, the swap is Saturday, there are usually a decent amount of vendors there. This is the show I told you I am entering with the Polish and such. You should come it's a lot of fun. The address is the Waddington Arena on CR#37 in Waddington.

Quote:
ooooooooooohh do you know what kind of raffle prizes will be there:)

The raffles are feed, feeders, and all sorts of other new donated items.

Quote:
are you going both days??

I'm in the club, I'll be there from Friday-Sunday so yes
smile.png
I'm also doing set up and break down...

Quote:
ooooooooooohh do you know what kind of raffle prizes will be there:)

This spring on the raffle table they had Chicken feeds, Pot holders n stuff like that, a rug, toys, some Flock Blocks, homade jams, candles, this big wooden rack thing that was painted pink, and some gift certificates to go out to eat or get hair cut or something. LovinMyPeeps was at the spring swap meet and might remember what was on the long tables better then i do.

Quote:
They are having the swap on saterday now? I always thought that the swap was in the parking lot the same day as the show. Arg that messes things up for me now.

I got the fall newsletter and it says that the fall swap meet will be held on the day of the show outside the arena.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom