Northwest Indiana

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by ()relics, Jan 15, 2009.

1. ()relics

()relics horse/dog shrink

Jan 4, 2009
    indiana
    Hey all Dan here...I've been garnering info from this site for quite awhile and finally had time to join. A little about myself I've been around animals as long as I can remember. Graduated from Iowa State Unv. with a bs in animal science. Owned or cared for seemingly every type of animal.
    My family=3 teen aged daughters and and younger son....No wife...but always looking
    My animals=3 quarter horses gelding mare and philly, 1 standard donkey mare,2german short hair pointers (in the house),3 cats(in the barn),3 alpine does,1giant boer billy,4 netherland dwarf rabbits, 2hotot rabbits,1california rabbit,and loads of chickens including standards leghorns white and brown,RIR,favorelles,rocks,bantam cochin,d'uccles. These "pets" of ours have been or are currently being shown by one of my kids or me...mostly on the local and state level but we have been to national shows.
    Glad to be here and look forward to talking with everyone.

2. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

Welcome! [​IMG]

3. Dandelion007

Dandelion007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2008
    Durant, OK
    [​IMG]

My girls and I enjoy showing our dogs, chickens and ducks. We have a horse and my oldest daughter is wanting to start barrel racing. (I used to playday with my horse.)

You'll find lots of people here that share your interests! This is a great site but it's addictive...

4. william9792

william9792 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    graham, nc
    [​IMG]

5. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Welcome!
    Hope you aren't completely frozen today!

6. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    [​IMG] from TN.

7. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by