Not a chicken egg but!

Tuffoldhen

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
WV
Geesh, it's really been hard around here to get my hens to lay eggs with just coming out of their molt and the new pullets are not laying yet!...But, save the day my female cockatiel sayssssss I'll lay eggs for ya!!...She was acting funny today under her newspapers alot I have on the bottom of the cage and would peek out at me once in awhile...I went out to dinner this evening and when I came in to talk to her she grinned
wink.png
and there was a perfect little egg beside her....LOL..Bless her heart....
big_smile.png
..now where did I put that kitchen match box
hu.gif
I can save these eggs in
tongue.png

It's Deer Season here , hubby is away at our cabin...was the first year I have not been able to furnish enough eating eggs for the hunters!!...lol..wait til I take this eggie over on Thanksgiving day and say here ya go!!!.....

I got my first hen at easter - and was waiting what seemed like forever for her to lay for us, but while we were waiting my little lovebird thought she would show the hen how to do it and layed three of the tinest eggs I have seen, I opened them to find the cutes little yolks ever !!

was not long after that my hen started to lay- seems she did need someone to show her what to do LOL

Julie

Back
Top Bottom