Not a newbie but always learning in Idaho

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by disneymama3, Mar 8, 2016.

1. disneymama3

disneymama3 New Egg

Mar 8, 2016
    Nampa, Idaho
    Hello! I decided to finally join this awesome group after reading so many discussions! I am not a newbie but, as anyone who has had critters could tell you, there is always SOMETHING new to learn! Just when you think you got this down those little ones pull the rug out from under you. [​IMG]

I currently have 25 hens and 2 roos. Getting ready to start another round of 25 girls for the next laying year as I sell eggs to my neighbors and friends.

I have also raised and butchered our own broiler hens and look forward to doing that again this year.

Thanks!

2. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Out of the Woods Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us.

Your state thread is worth joining as you will get to know other BYC members in your area (https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread). Lastly but by no means least, the members here are amazing - very friendly and helpful, so if you need an answer to a question or simply want some reassurance that what you are doing is ok, then post away - we all help each other out here at BYC.

All the best
    CT

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens.

5. Birdrain92

Birdrain92 Overrun With Chickens

Jun 7, 2013
    Idaho
    Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined the flock! Nice seeing another member from Nampa, Idaho! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by