Not Back - But Checking In! Update***

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by WindyOaksYokes, Jan 19, 2008.

1. WindyOaksYokes

WindyOaksYokes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Hi all, just wanted to let you all know that we/I are all doing fine! Christmas was real good and so has the new year so far. The computer crashed before xmas so it has taken some time to get it working again... (right now using the inlaws) [​IMG]

Honestly wanted to just check in, say HI, and miss you all!!! Started incubating first batch of eggs; on day 3 now!! [​IMG] all is going well!!! good thing I took notes before computer crashed!!!!

Looking forward to talking to you all again soon!!!
    Take care and hope you all had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!!!!

Tes

Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  2. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Hey Tes,
    We miss you! Hope you come back soon.

Oooh! Eggs in the incubator......that's exciting!

How's you poor hen that had the roo damage?

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Sure hope we see you around more in 2008! Good luck with your hatch and congrats on the job promotion, too! [​IMG]

4. WindyOaksYokes

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    How's you poor hen that had the roo damage?

Smitty, thanks for asking.... Rosebud is back to her normal self thanks so much for asking!!!! she is doing great!!!! still growing feathers back... sheesh... sure has taken along time but she is still doing good!!!

Hope to be back on soon... have to get back home... take care all... will check back in again soon!!!!!​

5. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Hi Windy!

6. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    Sure do miss you Windy

7. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Darn computer! Good to hear from you! [​IMG]

8. WindyOaksYokes

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Thanks all... and thanks Cyn... crossing the fingers!!! will let you all know what happens with the promoition have to wait for interviews with the higher ups!

Update.... incubation doing good! So excited and want to candle daily LOL... but know I cant... picked out 3 eggs lastnight and something deffinatly happening! YAY!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] will be candeling all on saturday so I can take out what is not fertalized.

Lost one of my ducks "sweedy" my black sweedish... something got her the other day at the creek.... not happy!!!!!!! Cried all night. oh well I know that is part of it... but doesnt mean I have to like it!!!!

Take care all.... miss you... hope to be back soon!!!!
    Tes

9. WindyOaksYokes

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    UPDATE******* eggs doing great in the bator! It looks like I have 11 positive to have chicks and have 2 ducks; this is so neat! I'M HOOKED! In the process of building another incubator LOL. Will try to check in again soon. Oh yah... the duck I lost last week, "Sweed", well, she is going to be a momma. too bad she is not here to see her only baby. Will talk to you all soon. Tes

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by