Not exactly new but back

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
Used to come on here all the time a few years ago but haven't been on here since. ButI'm back haha. I want to say I was on last year but I don't think I was so I'm guessing it was 2012. I was gonna say I was on it before I left for college but I think I remember telling my new friend about it so I guess I was on in college too. But only like once. BUT ANYWAYS. I'm back. It's kind of funny though because I left for years then too, hadnt been on since like 08 or atleast 2010 and came back but left again but now I'm back yet again hahaha

But sorry for all the rambling, probably could have said that in one sentence and most of you don't know or remember me I'm sure soo..

I'm Kelsey, turning 20 in march. From New England, all I'll say for now about that. Umm.. Have 2 brothers and mom, dad, dog, cat. Pretty stereotypical family. Hahah I've wanted chickens for years, clearly, but it hasn't happened yet. :( I'm getting gerbils once I get a job though. :)

Alright then "Welcome Back" Kelsey, it is always a pleasure to
have a returning member
frow.gif

Hope you enjoyed your College years
thumbsup.gif

Remember as long as you have a computer you can say
hello
caf.gif

Thanks everyone :)
Alright then "Welcome Back" Kelsey, it is always a pleasure to
have a returning member :frow

Hope you enjoyed your College years :thumbsup

Remember as long as you have a computer you can say
hello :caf

I'm actually still in college but thanks :) I did make it sound like I graduated so sorry about that but I'm a sophomore, though this semester off.

Back
Top Bottom