Not getting alerts for certain threads...

happy duck

Crazy duck mom
Mar 24, 2018
Small town
My Coop
My Coop
I have had this issue for a while and hesitated to say anything...I hate to complain about something because this sight is wonderful in every way and I never want to come across as complaining. Anyway I would love if I could know how to fix this or if a staff member could fix this for me. One thread in particular I hardly ever get alerts for. Thanks tons!

I have had this issue for a while and hesitated to say anything...I hate to complain about something because this sight is wonderful in every way and I never want to come across as complaining. Anyway I would love if I could know how to fix this or if a staff member could fix this for me. One thread in particular I hardly ever get alerts for. Thanks tons!
Go to the thread, click on unwatch it, leave the page and go somewhere else...then go back to that thread and re-click to watch it.

I dont get alot of alerts for my threads either......just saying

Back
Top Bottom