Not having a good day.

Delta2 23

Flock Master
11 Years
Sep 4, 2008
I am feeling very dejected at the moment.
sad.png

Hey... thanks
smile.png

Does anybody ever feel like after they stuff something up... it sticks around forever?

You mean besides my nose?
tongue.png

But yeah... even if the actual effects aren't obvious, you manage to pull yourself out...

...well you can still feel like a total moron YEARS later.

Heck I still blush at some of the stupid stuff I've done and said over the years, though at least some of my foibles I can actually laugh about... now... 20 years later... on a good day.

Stuff something up as in friendships.
I always get sad when that happens... because I feel like I can't repair them. but something usually pulls through sooner or later... *sigh*

Been there.

I'm not one to let many people in. Plenty know me, know about me, but actually letting them 'in' totally different kettle of fish. Just too derned paranoid about getting hurt I think. Don't let them in, don't have the power to hurt. That sort of nuttiness. But it hurts so dang much when you lose a friend... bad enough when nature strikes and they pass, but to lose them over some misunderstanding is somehow almost worse. If it can be mended it's worth a try, but some things just cannot be mended. Hopefully you'll work it out so both of you end up happy.

Though, I'm prolly not the best around to give advice in that department but I'm good at giving hugs.

hugs.gif

Thank you so much!

Hmm, maybe I'll give a go at returning these hugs.
hugs.gif

I am not a very huggy person, lol

It really bugs me that I always get frustrated at the smallest things that don't go right...
Or when I get ignored. That kind of thing.

Depends on the day... some days just someone breathing "too loud" aggravates the snot out of me.

Other days I coached a horde of kindergarten boys in soccer with a smile. Go figure.

If it's something like the breathing thing... and me leaving the room in a loud huffy sigh... then I do try and suck it up and apologize for being such a grump... but boy oh boy do I hate apologizing for acting like an idiot. Bad enough I have to know I acted like one, really bad when I admit it to others. Major embarrassment.

But once done and things go back to comfy it's worth it.... least once my face quits flaming.

Haha, yes, I guess you're right. The more people that see you making a fool of yourself, the better.

Do you ever seem to feel really angry when something you've done doesn't get acknowledged and the spotlight is on somebody else?

Back
Top Bottom