not new..but never did an introduction lol

Coupe

Songster
9 Years
Feb 22, 2010
Highland, NY
Iv been on here for acouple years i believe but never fully introduced myself!! I was more of a lurker for a very long time, just reading all the posts. Until acouple weeks back when i joined in.
So here we go
My names Lexi, i am 24 years old.my boyfriend and i have been raising chickens for about 4 years now. It all started with our old landlord who had goats, chickens, turkeys and some pigs...he gave me some eggs to try to hatch and now im addicted!
We live in NY in the beautiful hudsonvalley. I raise Silver laced wyandottes and am trying my luck with Lavender orpintons this year. I raise Netherland dwarf rabbits and own LBS Rabbitry. We also have 3 lovely goats, 2 nigieran dwarfs named Spike and ducky and a wethered mixed named Leroy.
My name on here came from my pride and joy "Coupe Deville" 1 of our amazing American Pitbull's. I have 3 all together. He has helped me raise all my animals and was a "mother" hen to my 2 baby turkeys we use to have. He has learned to herd the chickens back into the pen when need be. Just an excellent all around dog!
My other hobbies are breeding different reptiles and playing alot of video games lol
i dont really know what else to add right now..
But if you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

Hi! I never did a new member introduction for myself I might now that somebody else did one after they had been on here for a while.

Belated welome to BYC.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom