Not really babies anymore--Lots of pics

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by CoyoteMagic, May 23, 2008.

1. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Gave the "kids" some treats today and was able to get a few more shots. I still swear I only got 1 pullet out of my first 12 I bought this year!! I believe this is a Golden Laced Wynadot pullet. She is way different than the GLW roos I passed off.

[​IMG]

This one is DEFINATELY a roo. RIR He is pretty though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now these next ones I'm not real sure about. I've got 2 Black Giants and I'm not sure if they are both roos, or one of each. The brown/red and white ones are my Red Sexlinks. They are all pullets except for Fudge who was suppose to be a pullet too! It's interesting all their different shades

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is my Partridge Cochin. I have 2. The other numnut was on the outside of the fence and wouldn't come back in the run. Finally had to toss him/her back over. I think this one is a roo, TOO!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are my "Big Girls" Broom Hilda is Top Chicken in the coop, run and yard! She will follow me around an talk to me. She has a massive size comb for a hen. Hoodini is my RIR escape artist!! She can clear a 6ft fence with nooooooooo problems. And one of my other Black Sexies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So whatcha think?!

2. AircraftMech

AircraftMech Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2008
    Bend, OR
    That is awesome. I can't wait for our new ones to grow up. Great looking chickens !!!

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

ahhh they grow so fast! [​IMG]

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

4. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

It's hard to believe they are 11 weeks old. Weren't they just in there smelling up my bathroom?!! Still haven't finished painting it after that fiasco!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by