Not receiving PM's

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by isadream, Jun 17, 2010.

1. isadream

isadream Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Hi, I keep having ppl ask me did I receive their Pm's and this is happening a lot lately. I am not getting them and my inbox is not full. Can someone please check into this for me?

Thanks,

Renee

2. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Yes i have sent a PM to another member , and she has not recived the PM humm, i wonder if some code is messed up some where

3. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    That is very odd [​IMG] I have recieved and sent several today with no problems [​IMG]

4. tammyd57

tammyd57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Is your 'sent messages' box full? That brings up your % of storage also and will prevent your receiving new messages.

5. Quote:Same here......

6. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    I sent one titled "testing" let me know if it gets there. No error messages came up.

7. isadream

isadream Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Huntsville, Alabama
    I get some of my msges just fine but then it is like it blinks out and I dont get some and ppl wonder why I dont answer. On my sent box it has never seemed to work or I do not know how to access it right because it never has but the same one message in it even though I have sent many msges. Also I have gotten msges from the person that sent me one today. She had asked me on the phone if I had gotten it but I hadnt.

8. noahsgeese

noahsgeese Border Collie

Nov 30, 2009
    Virginia
    you have to push a little check-mark to say that you want it to be in your inbox!

9. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:That's only if you want to save that message.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by