Not showing all of the picture?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by linebacker, Oct 26, 2008.

1. linebacker

linebacker Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2007
    North West Tennessee
    Do I have a setting messed up. All of the larger pictures posted on the threads appear to be cut off when I view them. I see the pic it just is cut off on the right side.

TIA
    Brad

2. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    When that happens to me I put the cursor on the very right edge of the open page and drag a little to the right and it will adjust the picture so you can see it all.

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Depending on the browser, if you wait for all the pics to load and then refresh the page the images will often be resized to fit the page.

4. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Quote:This is what I do.

5. linebacker

linebacker Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2007
    North West Tennessee
    Quote:Thanks Nifty-Chicken that works.

I've been looking at mostly beaks and eyes if they were facing left and tail feathers if they were facing the other way!

Brad

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  6. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    Quote:Thanks Nifty-Chicken that works.

I've been looking at mostly beaks and eyes if they were facing left and tail feathers if they were facing the other way!

Brad

[​IMG] [​IMG] Yah took me a little while to figure that one out also !!!! I was thinking to myself before I figured it out " why the heck do people take pics of beaks, feet, tails" LOL !!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by