Not so new from Kentucky

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by conny63malies, Jan 1, 2013.

1. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    I check in here every now and then. Anyways , i am Connie from NOW Ft Knox Ky. My hubby is in the Army(for now) For now because due to downsizing he might be forced to retire because of his health. After retirement we will go to SE Kentucky in the Corbin area and buy some acreage for hunting, livestock and gardening. We want to live of the land as much as possible . THe rest of the family would be our 11 y old daugter Taylor, Sebastian (10) and Samantha (7). THe family pets for now are a mini doxie female named Scooby , a basset named Copper and a little pug puppy named Beanie. No livestock for now because the Army is funny about having it on post. But come sommer we prob. go right back into all sorts of poultry .

2. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] [​IMG] from washington state glad you joined us

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey, Conny, "Not so New" is not necessarily not good [​IMG] Retirement, trust me on that, it's a good thing. [​IMG] Good luck with the impending changes in your life.

4. willowbranchfarm

willowbranchfarm Chicken Boots

Oct 3, 2011
    Virginia
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC :) Glad you joined.

5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Connie, and [​IMG]! Great to have you here! I salute your family and their service! Hope you get some poultry real soon!

6. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Hi everybody!! Kansas, thats were we just came from. We were stationed in Ft Riley. True that Sourland. WE are tired of moving and ready to settle for good. Our oldest is now in 6th grade and has been to six schools.

7. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Alabama. Glad you joined us.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by