Not sure if this worked!Updated pictures and info 5-2-14! What are we?

Basskids08

Chick Logging
5 Years
Mar 9, 2014
In the country somewhere
Hello again everyone,
So here are some updated pictures and I hooe these are better. They just don't like to hold still. Thank you for helping. I had issues with uploading,

This is either the

! This is one of the EE, not sure on Sex!

This is the one we can't figure out either, so thanks ahead of time.
I hope the new ones are showing up, and I will try to post the other pictures later. Need to go to the Circus with my daughters class now, thanks all.

These are some of my babies. They are between 6-9 weeks old. I know the EE, but not sure if roo, but thinking it is. The others I need help on. Thanks!

Last edited:
[quote url="[URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6310647/[/URL]"] Not sure.
[/quote] The one you said not sure on is an EE, I'm trying to see if boy.the whites were supposed to be EE, but their not. The one you said is an Andalusian can't be because I ordered a blue Orpington and blue Amerucuna, but one of them died, trying to figure which.

What did you order, and from where?

The EE is a rooster. No one else looks roosterish at this point.

Can you get a profile pic of the blue bird standing naturally? Andalusians are long and lean, Orpingtons are round and fluffy.

I'm not sure on the white birds, but one of those things is not like the others. Bird on the left side looks to have dark legs?

That last bird does look mixed, I'm not thinking of any breed that matches that coloring....

Back
Top Bottom