Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 5

Pics

ftfarmer22

Songster
5 Years
Mar 3, 2016
Oregon
I decided to start yet another one these NSIYGAPOC threads, as most of our other threads are getting crazy busy! We do gender and breed with the help of @Chicken Girl1 @ChickenLover200 junebeggena and many more!
Thank you, and have great day chicken farmers!

For those who want to help determine breed or gender:
All can join in! All help is appreciated! Thanks in advance for all your help!
smile.png

For those posting pictures chickens in question:
*Please try to limit to one or two birds in question per post. This helps so we don't get confused.
*Make sure to post individual pictures of each chick or chicken in question. (Ex. Head/comb/wattles, full body picture, natural light photos, etc.)
*Not every answer will be correct every time. Please keep this in mind before trading or reselling supposed cockerels. Don't assume we're always wrong though. Most of the time we are very accurate. Just remember that we only have pictures to guess from.
*Don't post several threads or post on every thread like this. If one of us isn't sure, we may refer you to another thread or a specific person to talk to. One post is fine. We will see it. Patience is a virtue.
*Don't freak out if no one replies to your post for a while. If no one replied, we may not have seen it and could us a friendly reminder OR, we are unsure.
*Lastly of all, ask lots of questions! All of us were new to the chicken world at some point. It isn't going to hurt anything to ask ton of questions.

Got any breed and/or gender questions? Post 'em!

~Ftfarmer22, CL200, jetblack2004

Last edited:
Hello! :) I ordered 5 EE pullets from cackle and the 10% chance they made a mistake is making me question this one. He/she has a wider comb than the others and, as you can see, there is a good bit of color already. I'd love to hear your thoughts about this one's gender if it isn't too early. Oh, the chicks are 5 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom