1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

'Nother chicken painting- MissPrissy - Barred Rock roo- 16X20

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by burntumber, Nov 18, 2008.

1. burntumber

burntumber Songster

Mar 26, 2008
    MissPrissy has first dibs on this painting, per her request. If she doesn't want it, it's up for grabs. $25 - included shipping. It's large - 16X20. Thick oils- heavily textured. It will take 2 weeks to dry before I can ship.
    I've tweaked the leg and foot since taking the pics- it's much better, now.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008

2. hcammack

hcammack Crowing

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    wow these are great will you do custom ones?

3. burntumber

burntumber Songster

Mar 26, 2008
    Quote:Yup, I do. [​IMG] I prefer them, actually. I like "projects." It's hard for me to try to decide on composition on my own.

Thanks for the comps! [​IMG]

4. Can you do small ones? like a 5X7 or do they have to be big? And would you do a discount if you got say a request for 2-4 pics? Sorry for all the questions! [​IMG] BTW.............I love your work!!! [​IMG]

5. burntumber

burntumber Songster

Mar 26, 2008
    Harley's girl :

Can you do small ones? like a 5X7 or do they have to be big? And would you do a discount if you got say a request for 2-4 pics? Sorry for all the questions! [​IMG] BTW.............I love your work!!! [​IMG]

Hi Harley's girl- Thanks! [​IMG]
    Yup- I can do as small as 2"x3" [​IMG] Email me some pics or ideas that you have in mind and we'll see what we can come up with. [​IMG]

Thanks!​

6. bubbazmommy

bubbazmommy Songster

Oct 8, 2008
    Albany, ME
    That is awesome. I would love one. I have beautiful picture of a roo I would love on my wall. [​IMG]

7. burntumber

burntumber Songster

Mar 26, 2008
    bubbazmommy- Cool- send it along in an email! [​IMG] See what I can do.

8. bubbazmommy

bubbazmommy Songster

Oct 8, 2008
    Albany, ME
    sure will

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by