Nothern NJ thread

serama hen

Songster
7 Years
Sep 9, 2012
Nothern New Jersey
all of us can meet up trade sell buy just by walking over what do you say it would be fun to also have a poultry show here in nj dont you think
im looking for
seramas how about you may be we can help eachother out

Hi serma hen! In not really north jersey, south, central idk what you call it. There is the Sussex show this coming weekend, do you plan on going? I'm going to try. So what kind of flock do you have? I have 14 hens of all different types and am expecting about 15+ chicks about the 23rd. Soooo excited!!!

Oh and if you go to the chicken stock/ swap section and find the Sussex show thread there is a bunch of posts with what people have and are looking to trade, sell and whatever.

NICE TO MEET YOU FLLOW NEW JERSIAN I CURRENTLY DONT HAVE ANY CHICKENS BUT HOPING TO GET SOME SERAMAS FROM THIS POULTRY SHOW BUT I WANTED TO KNOW THE ADRESS TIME ADMISSION AND A BIT ABOUT IT I WENT TO THE THREAD YOUR TALKING ABOUT IT ALL BUYING SELLING AND TRADING MAY BE YOU COULD SHED A ITTLE WISDOM ON ME SRY CAPS BROKE

Well if you are looking to buy you will need to go early, EARLY. I would think by 8 the latest. They have a sale section you can walk around and birds will be in cages. A tag will have the info and a number for the owner if they aren't there. Now I think I saw some of the posters on the Sussex show thread had some Serma's, if so you can make arrangements ahead of time to buy them. Go to the thread and ask for what your looking for. If anyone has or knows of they can pass along the info.

Physical Address:
Sussex fairgrounds
37 Plains Road
Augusta, NJ 07822

I know the birds all have to be placed by 9am I believe. And Saturday is the day you want to go. Sunday nothing will be left. I don't believe there is an admission. Maybe parking though.

Back
Top Bottom