Nothings on tv

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ncCHICKS, Nov 29, 2008.

1. ncCHICKS

ncCHICKS Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2008
    Hope Mills, NC
    So... The radio has no good songs, it's cartoons galour on tv, or infomercials. My dog is lazy and won't wake up. The chickens are still asleep. Dad is conked out thanks to an abcess in his mouth. Oh. AND it's raining... How's everything where ya'll are at.

2. chiknwhisperer

chiknwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Lowell, IN
    DH got home from the mill and went to sleep and won't get up till 2 and then leave at 4. All 4 boys think that the tv is a blessing from on high and that their sole duty is to make sure nobody gets up and walks out of the house with it. The cats responsibility is to make sure DH doesn't get up before 2. The guinea pig and rabbit just hangout and talk to eachother. My dogs are intelligent idiots with big mouths for the last week now. And my girls are just lovely little pullets and I'm waiting for one to lay lol.

3. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    I watched the Mork and Mindy marathon on Sci-Fi all day yesterday.

I had forgotten what talent "newcomer" Robin Williams showed in that program and hubby and I have not laughed so hard at a TV show in a long time.
    A great day yesterday!

4. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    The Dirty Jobs episode with turkeys was on at 10. Now he
    is at the field where they compost the poo. It's great TV.

Mork & Mindy marathon?? Dang it. I would have loved to have
    seen that. [​IMG] That was an awesome show. Nanoo Nanoo

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I have stuffed a turkey, cleaned the kitchen, fed my fiance, set the table for later today and now I am sitting here. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by