Morganton, NC
Forsyth Fowl Fanciers Fall/Winter Show
November 27, 2010

For Info and Registration Contact:
James Eaton
410 Linville Street
Kernersville, NC 27284
1-336-992-3598 - between 6pm and 9pm until Sunday the weekend before the show
[email protected] - Put poultry show in subject line.

Registration deadline is Sunday night November 21, 2010.

The show is held in the Poultry & Pigeon building at the Dixie Classic Fairgrounds. http://www.dcfair.org/index.php/contact/maps

Matt

Hey Matt!!!
Do you think there will be as many silkies in this show as was in Morganton, NC? I am considering showing in Dalton GA the same weekend as the Winston-Salem show but would probably change if its going to be as good a turn out. I may also have a few silkies to sell this time, I applied for my permit to sell in NC.

There are normally more silkies is W-Salem then Morganton, BUT with the turnout at Morganton I don't know if that can be beat by W-Salem. If you think about it, I wouldn't be surprised to see the same numbers or more at W-Salem since most of the same folks will there. The thing is that with different judges you may LOSE. LOL.

I do admit that I know nothing about the Dalton show.

Matt

Last edited:
Quote:
Thats the beauty of it, I want more judges opinions. I had a great time in Morganton, it was only my second showing ever! I can take it if I don't do as well, never expected to place as high as I did in Morganton. But was totally tickled.
big_smile.png

Had a great time in Morganton. I will be in Greensboro this Saturday,13 showing 8 silkies in JR. looks like the weather will be nice. We will also be in Winston. Hope too see everyone there

FEATHER LEG FARMS

Cheyenne:lol:

Too long of a drive for me, unfortunately...
sad.png

But I'll be in Newport, TN this saturday; there's 59 Silkies registered, and I hope to meet Jack Ferguson (maybe he'll have some blacks for sale).

Back
Top Bottom