1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

November 18th and no snow :)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by sparkles2307, Nov 18, 2010.

1. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

I feel this is a record to celebrate, in the frozen north of Minnesota [​IMG] November 18th, and there are like, 2 snowflakes instead of 2 ft of them!!! Usually theres a blizzard on Halloween, so this is amazing!

Thats all, just wanted to share my jubilationw ith you all. Some, like SteveofSandsPoultry, know my well-voiced disdain for the white stuff [​IMG]

2. SparksNV

SparksNV Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2010
    Spanish Springs, NV
    I don't mind snow if I am at home, with a cup of coffee, and no where to go! Unfortunately, it usually snows when I have to go to work and the streets haven't been plowed...

3. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    Quote:ditto: i love snow when i am on my 2 days off from work. when i have to drive. ugh! [​IMG]

4. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Quote:ditto: i love snow when i am on my 2 days off from work. when i have to drive. ugh! [​IMG]

Well for me SNOW is always good because it is my business to push snow and make $ [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Ed62

Ed62 Chillin' With My Peeps

We've had about 1/2" so far. That's enough until spring. [​IMG]

Ed

6. mgw

mgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    We got 4" here last night and snow forecast for the next several days!

7. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    No snow yet here in Ohio,but plenty of rain that can freeze right up. I think the snow might be better,but people still drive stupid in either. I live for the days we need not go anywhere,and am actively looking for a home in the south.

8. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    We had several inches overnight. [​IMG]

WHEEEE!!!

9. chick_newbie

chick_newbie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2008
    South Dakota
    East central South Dakota and no snow and better yet no snow in the forcast.....yet. We did have about an inch a few weeks ago and I agree with the other person who said that was enough until spring!! The rivers are still up from all the rain this past spring and I hate it when it floods!!

10. xke4

xke4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2007
    Nothing in SW Ontario Canada yet and still 45 - 50 degrees.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by