November/December 2012 Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap SIGN UPS NOW CLOSED

sianara

Songster
13 Years
Apr 27, 2007
Central MA
Welcome to the November/December 2012 Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap.

Sign up is all month long during November and all ornaments should be mailed out before December 15 so everyone will have theirs in time for Christmas! You can sign up to send out 1, 2 or even 3 or more ornaments, just let me know how many you will do so I can list your name that many times.

As you sign up, your name will be shown on the BEGINNING LIST in post #1. At the end of the sign up month (November) the names will be mixed up and the FINAL LIST will be posted so you'll know who to send yours to at that time.

At any time before mailing out your ornament please PM the person(s) BELOW your name on the FINAL list to get their name and address. Be especially sure to put your BYC name either in the return address or on a piece of paper inside with the ornament. For those people that swap more than one ornament they won't know who sent what otherwise.

We LOVE pictures, so please BE SURE to post a picture here of the ornament(s) you received and who you received it from.

This is the third year for me and this swap and I have received such a great variety of ornaments. It's exciting every time a package arrives in the mail and it's so much fun to see the different talents that are out there (and to get 1, 2 or 3 ornaments every other month).

So if you haven't participated before please join us now and if you did participate in the past welcome back again and let's get crafting!

Since this is the final homemade Christmas ornament swap of 2012, please make every effort to get yours in the mail BEFORE DECEMBER 15.
This way EVERYONE will have theirs in time for Christmas
thumbsup.gif

Joanne aka sianara

Here's the link to the September/October 2012 swap if you'd like to see the ornaments that were exchanged.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...e-christmas-ornament-swap-sign-ups-now-closed

BEGINNING LIST
sianara
KYTinpusher
KYTinpusher
KYTinpusher
kraftyladies
kraftyladies
coldupnorth
coldupnorth
coldupnorth
paulsmuffen
paulsmuffen
katsdar
katsdar
katsdar
mnferalkitty
mnferalkitty
itsmechrissy
itsmechrissy
itsmechrissy
yklenner
yklenner
yklenner
NathanSampson
NathanSampson
NathanSampson
Bama1
Bama1
Bama1
cyndiloowho
cyndiloowho
cyndiloowho
Bleenie
Bleenie
Marty1876
Marty1876
Marty1876
Anna
Anna
FINAL LIST

Anna has
mnferalkitty
yklenner

Bama1 has
cyndiloowho
NathanSampson
Kraftyladies

Bleenie has
coldupnorth
Bama1

coldupnorth has
katsdar
marty1876
Anna (please PM Bleenie for Anna's address)

cyndiloowho has
yklenner
Anna (please PM Bleenie for Anna's address)

paulsmuffen

itsmechrissy has
cyndiloowho
yklenner
marty1876

katsdar has
kraftyladies
Bleenie
NathanSampson

kraftyladies has
coldupnorth
itsmechrissy

kytinpusher has
katsdar
cyndiloowho
NathanSampson

marty1876 has
bama1
bleenie
itsmechrissy

mnferalkitty has
kytinpusher
katsdar

nathansampson has
marty1876
coldupnorth
itsmechrissy

paulsmuffen has
mnferalkitty
bama1

sianara has
kytinpusher

yklenner has
sianara
kytinpusher
paulsmuffen

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS SWAP HAS A MUCH SHORTER "SEND OUT" TIME.

ALL ORNAMENTS SHOULD BE IN THE MAIL BY DECEMBER 15TH SO EVERYONE GETS THEIRS IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR.

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING EVERYONE. THIS SWAP HAS 38 ORNAMENTS!

DON'T FORGET TO POST PICTURES WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOURS!

PM ME IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM PLEASE
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom