NOW-19 split lav silkie eggs **SOLD **

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Oct 10, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I am please to announce-that a BYCer had a 100% hatch rate from my shipped split eggs-and a LAV SILKIE WAS HATCHED!!!!!! yah yah -Im living through you guys since I did not and cannot incubate anymore this year ( I have some silkies in bator from a friend-its too cold for me-ice was on my duck pools this am:-( Unless I beg Dh for one more hatch-dang I want a lav silkie or 12!!!!

I was collecting these eggs for a private sale locally and the deal fell through:-( SO as of right now I have 15 and I'll collect whatever is laid tomorrow and ship Tuesday ( Mon is a holiday)-so it could be 20 total-all Im promising 100% is the 19 because you never know:-( Please send payment to my paypal immediately after using BIN so I can ship right after auction is over:) Millernatalie54@yahoo.com

The most recent batches of eggs from these new breeders have AMAZING fertility even after being shipped-85-100% veining!!!
    My splits are grown and they are laying their own eggs!!! So I have a pen of 7 birds-2 roos 5 hens. They are all black Lav splits. If you hatch out a black chick then its either a split again or a pure black silkie-or you won the jackpot and have a pure lavender or two that may hatch:)
    Your chances are as follows
    50% splits ( black)
    25% lavs ( pure lavs)
    25% pure blacks again

I will ship out Tuesday-delivery confirmation included-I have never had a bad shipment-those who have bought these eggs in the past will tell you Im a packing freak ( I shipped 60+ egg packages) I cannot guarantee the fertility/growth of eggs once they leave my house though:-( Shipping is always a risk...In the mean time here are some photos of the birds when they were younger...They got to free-range all Summer and have been "together" for 7 weeks now-so they are very pure:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  2. PortugalBreeder

PortugalBreeder Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    Can you guaranty that the eggs are silkie pure, not fertilized by other breed roosters?

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG]

yes I can---You can see in this photo ...the first pen on left-that's the silkie pen-I only have black split silkies no other color at all-no other mix either-They have been in that pen for over 7 weeks-so unless I have a big fat massive ellusive rooster that can break through that and return to the outside world-then yes, I can guarantee 100% purity with my split lav silkies:) [​IMG] I also had about 40 BYCers at my house last weekened and they can vouch for them too:) [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  4. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    I can vouch for their purity! There is NO WAY that any other roo is getting in there with them!

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:LOL thanks Christine:) I actually locked myself in the pen where your birds went-last one on end! I stuck my hand through the fencing to lock myself in to clean and freshen it up today-If I dont the doors swings open and all try to escape-well I could get the dang lock to open back up for like 10 minutes! Dork! I did have funn petting kitty kitty though shes a sweetie!

6. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    Quote:LOL thanks Christine:) I actually locked myself in the pen where your birds went-last one on end! I stuck my hand through the fencing to lock myself in to clean and freshen it up today-If I dont the doors swings open and all try to escape-well I could get the dang lock to open back up for like 10 minutes! Dork! I did have funn petting kitty kitty though shes a sweetie!

Are kitty kitty and all her sisters enjoying their new abode? I hope they are being good for you.

And, I am so glad that I don't have pens big enough for me to get into. I would lock myself in for sure!

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

Are kitty kitty and all her sisters enjoying their new abode? I hope they are being good for you.

And, I am so glad that I don't have pens big enough for me to get into. I would lock myself in for sure!

yes! Not sure which one is kitty kitty but one squats for me all the time--I give her a back rub-and then she sahkes me off--LOL

8. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    Quote:you have such nice pens. [​IMG], I'd like a few of those for my little ones.

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:you have such nice pens. [​IMG], I'd like a few of those for my little ones.

thanks Hoppy--took two years and alot of saved chicken egg money from my girls:) That and alot of extra wood DH had from jobs-we save all wood:) There's 4 of those pens built now:) I want 2 more then Ill be happy need a huge brooder..hehehe

10. CheshieChick13

CheshieChick13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Natalies eggs are great!!!!!! I can vouch for that!
    (Must.... NOT..... inquire.... about.... buying...... more.... eggs....... yet....... Must...... Resist.......) [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by