now day 17 quail, i think we are done update we have 10 chicks

what was i thinking

Songster
11 Years
Oct 1, 2008
cny ny
i am trying to get the humidity up this morning. it is at 57% right now. the temp has dropped to 97. i have put a towel on bator. don't want to start messing with setting. this lg stinks. i have read that they sometime go early. is that something i should be looking for? i am gettin nervous. talk me thru this. please and thanks

day 16 i have several pips. this is going to be hard. i want to open them all up.... the waiting.
barnie.gif

just had one zip so fast, i ran and got camera went back down and there he was pushing out.

Last edited:
the way it operates... i had many other words i was going to use, but thought better of it.
wink.png
i didn't even think that stink could mean something bad. sorry, no, it is all good soo far.

Quote:
noo no you stopped turning at the right day!
smile.png
i'm just saying now wait until they hatch
smile.png
*meaning try not to touch the incy until they hatch this is when people start getting anxious hehe---i know i do!* LOL! Ofcourse as long as your temp and humidity stay good that is
big_smile.png

the "i stop turning on saturday"

are when my quail eggs are 14 days incubated
big_smile.png

Last edited:
hey!... I have been trying to PM you ALL day! Your box is FULL........ I even sent you an email hoping you would get that!
sad.png

P.S. yes I got them, all is fine.

YAY! you are going to have to send me pix!.. I have some pix of my some of my new borns... let me go get one........
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom