Now, everybody thinks I'm the "Crazy Chicken Girl"

ChickenWisperer

Songster
11 Years
Jun 30, 2008
KY
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my title!

Now, at my high school, people come to me for all the chicken-talk and advice. But what I dont get, is the CRAZY rumors that people have been spreading? Things like ALL my chooks sleep in my house; that they sleep in my bed; and a bunch of other crazy and completely untrue things. Doesnt bother me, they are the ignorant kids who obviously are very jealous of my chooks
wink.png

I was just wondering if anybody else has been labled with something of the like? Good or bad
tongue.png

oh soooooooo much! everyone makes fun of me. when u r in the city it is extremely wierd to have chickens! i dont mind though. they are the stupid ones. im even called the chicken f***** yeah i know. kids r so mean. but hey we cant change that
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Wow, thats bad! True. I've accepted that just about everyone around this place is stupid, and I can't fix stupid!
lol.png

Quote:
You mean they don't sleep in your house, in your bed? How did that happen?
wink.png

I'd just laugh and tell them something crazier, like you share pajamas.

Imp

When I was in elementary school my nickname was Chicken Lady... All because I considered chickens to be pets, just like our dog and cats! The nickname would occasionally come back to haunt me, even in high school, when I'd learned to keep my mouth SHUT about chickens.

...absolutely no one asked me for chicken advice, so I'd count yourself lucky.
tongue.png

Hehe, I think i just might, Imp!

Gosh hennypenny - all the way back in elementary? Geez. I do, but the only thing that really gets under my skin is how they taunt me about chicken fighting, since its legal here in KY. *shakes head.

Quote:
I'm sorry to go off topic here, but cockfighting is not legal in Kentucky!! Who told you that?? If you do a google search on the web, with the search words 'cockfighting in KY?' you will see many, many instances of illegal cockfighting operations being raided in KY over the last few years. Unfortunately, it is only a misdemeanor, but it is not legal by any means.
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom