now I know... ewkkkkkkkkkk

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by jdypat, May 25, 2008.

1. jdypat

jdypat Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]100_4939.jpg[​IMG]

eggs disapearing and one hen dead.. still think weasel got her tho.. she was drained of blood.
    dove eggs missing all year.. with them breeding like crazy.. and no eggs? now i know..
    you sh ould have seen me.. i went in to ck on eggs and there the t hing was and i just happened to have my camera with me cause i was taking pix of my flowers..and there it was uk... and so i had to take my shirt off me female and old and ugly had to take my shirt off to get a hold of him to get him out of chicken nest unhurt.. dh would have come out and k illed him or burned the chicken house so i had to get him out and to safety before he was discovered..

running thur yard withnot shirt on screaming for help.. it was a sight.. hahahah

so how do i get the pix it said it was successfully uploaded for use on forum..

Last edited: May 25, 2008
  2. babyboy1_mom

babyboy1_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Louisiana
    There isn't any picture showing up.

Dorothy

3. Linda in San Diego

Linda in San Diego Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    San Diego
    I can see one problem, you don't have the code for the picture between the image begin and end code

[​IMG]

4. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Is it this one?

[​IMG]

5. Linda in San Diego

May 11, 2008
    San Diego
    Wow, you picked that up with just your shirt! Way to go girl - then running through the yard yelling for help? What happened next!!!!

6. jdypat

Id like to know how in the *&(*(&^^(*& U CAME UP WITH IT.. IVE BEEN SITTING HERE TRYING IT TIL MY BLOOD PRESSURE WENT UP HIGHER THAN THE *(&^(& SNAKE MADEI IT
    IT GIVES DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO UPLOAD A PX I DID THAT DID IT GOOD THEN WHAT DO YOU DO WITH IT..????? I CAN FIND NO DIRECTIONS OTHER THAN DOWNLOADING IT.. OK IM NOT SO BRIGHT OK U ARE ALL VERY SMART OK... I ACCEPT THAT....

7. Linda in San Diego

May 11, 2008
    San Diego
  8. jdypat

U MISSED THE FUN PART..
    out runs this old woman from the chicken house.. snake in hand head of snake held in tee shirt tee shirt that aint on the old woman anymore and the old woman does not have on a bra... and she is a flopping and a screaming.... til dh wonderful dh slowly comes out the door and ask what is going on..
    he wants to kill it.. i say no... and i put it in 5 gallon bottle that has top on it and cut holes in top so i can take it to the woods far away and dump him dh wants him dead..says only good snake is dead snake.. i want him alive..
    dh is sitting in living room now shaking his head at the memory of the sight he saw as he came out the door..says he cant belive i would use my shirt to hold onto a snake
    only thing i find unusual abaout it is that i would not pick u the snake without a cloth of some kind and i had no other choice.. oh we are out in the woods.. no one saw im sure..
    but the memory is good.. my blood pressure is down now.. i aint gonnna put anymore pix on this site its too much for me.. photo bucket says i dont have an accoutn and i do..and when i try to make one it says i already have an account butthey sa they gonna send me a new password but they dont.. so forget it.

9. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    [​IMG]

10. jdypat

that s where i went tooo or also... but things work better for somepeople like in not me...
    the rules are differenet for me...

it tells me to copy.. copy well i went to edit and then to copy and it did not do a thing.. when i opened up the message page i clicked and then to edit and clicked on paste and nothing..
    there was nothing i saw that helped me to copy and paste... so i typed it in several times and nothing... and ugh
    yes id rather find another snake take off myshirt and use the shirt to carry the snake to a bucket and have the whole byc see me than tey and puta pix on this.. when i went ot photo bucket.. it said i was not a member so i tried to sign up.. its iad my name jdypat was already in use so i put it in and my password i knew my password..
    it said my password was not right they would send me one they didint so frget it..
    whew
    im gnnna t ke a nap

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by