Now I'm excited!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by gritsar, Nov 17, 2009.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Okay, I know it took me forever to recover from DSD and GS's last visit, but I've been kinda down knowing that neither of the DSD's could come for thanksgiving, leaving just me and DH. It would be nice, but I know DH would be sad that his daughters weren't here.
    Last night DSD #1 and I hatched a plan via text message for her and GS and other DSD to be here by having T-day dinner on Wednesday instead of Thursday and giving her gas money as her birthday present (her b-day is the 23rd).
    Now I have a big ol' meal to plan and I'm excited!
    However, I'mma gonna hide when DH sees the text message charges on his cell phone bill [​IMG]

2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    You DEFINITELY need to get unlimited! [​IMG]

3. LOL! Good idea. We were supposed to have thanksgiving at my mom's on FRIDAY but since only the truck is running and not everyone fits in, plan been changed. Mom is leaving for vacation and wont be back until thursday.

As for text messaging, go for unlimited! Saves a TON!

And Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Yeah, we need to get unlimited. We have tons of talk minutes, but they charge us for text messages. DSD's plan is pre-paid. She has limited talk minutes, but unlimited text; so that's our main means of communication.
    We are hoping to replace one of our puters soon and give her mine. Then we'll be IMing all the time. [​IMG]
    Happy Thanksgiving to y'all too. [​IMG]
    Edited for spelling. Dang, I got up too early this morning. I think my brain is still in bed. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by