Now I'M in trouble with my DH

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, Feb 20, 2011.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I just inadvertently stranded him in the bathroom. [​IMG]

He says he used the plunger to open the cabinet and rescue himself. [​IMG]

2. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

[​IMG]

Hate when that happens - I now have a "look before you leap" sorta precaution [​IMG]

3. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    [​IMG] My daughters fight with each other over this at least once a week! At least the cabinet was stocked. I laugh so hard when I hear one of the girls screaming for help because they have run completely out. [​IMG]

4. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG]

5. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    its the opposite int his house my dh is the one who forgets to replenish it and will leave an empty roll and the rest of them 10 feet away. When the cabinet is right there next to the throne. I believe he secretively finds it funny....

6. Junkmanme

Junkmanme Chillin' With My Peeps

It's a GOOD IDEA to keep a 5-gallon plastic bucket full of corn-cobs within reach.

7. SunnyDawn

SunnyDawn Sun Lovin' Lizard

Sep 12, 2009
    Nor Cal
    Quote:[​IMG]

its the opposite int his house my dh is the one who forgets to replenish it and will leave an empty roll and the rest of them 10 feet away. When the cabinet is right there next to the throne. I believe he secretively finds it funny....

I have to admit I am the culprit in this house. DH is good at keeping things stocked. Never thought about the entertainment value! Hmmmm. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  8. annaraven

annaraven Born this way

Apr 15, 2010
    SillyCon Valley
    I keep a small basket with one roll on top of the commode, for that very purpose. Just refresh it whenever I notice it's empty.

9. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    Oh, all you responsible people [​IMG] I'm ALWAYS running out of EVERYTHING. Even a diary can't help much lol, as I forget to look in that! I once had to rush all the way to coles with just some toilet paper stuffed..... there........ [​IMG]

10. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    oh i though thats what those magazines was for......when you ran out.....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by