Now I'M in trouble with my DH

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
I just inadvertently stranded him in the bathroom.
hide.gif

He says he used the plunger to open the cabinet and rescue himself.
gig.gif

lau.gif
My daughters fight with each other over this at least once a week! At least the cabinet was stocked. I laugh so hard when I hear one of the girls screaming for help because they have run completely out.
gig.gif

its the opposite int his house my dh is the one who forgets to replenish it and will leave an empty roll and the rest of them 10 feet away. When the cabinet is right there next to the throne. I believe he secretively finds it funny....

Quote:
laughing-019.gif

its the opposite int his house my dh is the one who forgets to replenish it and will leave an empty roll and the rest of them 10 feet away. When the cabinet is right there next to the throne. I believe he secretively finds it funny....

I have to admit I am the culprit in this house. DH is good at keeping things stocked. Never thought about the entertainment value! Hmmmm.
lol.png

Last edited:
Oh, all you responsible people
tongue.png
I'm ALWAYS running out of EVERYTHING. Even a diary can't help much lol, as I forget to look in that! I once had to rush all the way to coles with just some toilet paper stuffed..... there........
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom