Now, This is Different..

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by speckledhen, Dec 21, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

2. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    Wow, that is different! I prefer BYC for help and support instead of a sales pitch. I wonder how much they charge?

3. kdcrws

kdcrws Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    L.C. FL
    What a neat thing! Did you watch the news reel? I think it could be a benefit to those who don't have the know how to build coops or do fencing....And some people really need some one to hold their hand to get in to anything that may be foreign to them. Like most city dwellers and chickens.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  4. speckledhen

Does seem more city people. Like a chicken consulting service. They just need to all come over here.

5. Laskaland

Laskaland ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    Quote:Look under the classroom comments. The names seem a little...ummm, would you say fake? LOL
    I hope they do well with it...
    Christina

6. gapeachy

gapeachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Rome Ga
    I wonder how much they cost?...sounds kinda odd because it seems like Atlanta would have neighborhood ordinance laws prohibiting chickens in the backyard...unless they go out into the burbs.....and most people in the burbs knows how to raise their own chickens

7. speckledhen

Actually, unless they've changed something, chickens are allowed in the city of Atlanta. One of my customers/friends lives in Dunwoody and if you know anything about Dunwoody, well, it's not where you would expect chickens, but they're there!

8. kdcrws

Aug 18, 2008
    L.C. FL
  9. gapeachy

gapeachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Rome Ga
    is their some of the same members on there that is on BYC?

10. kdcrws

Aug 18, 2008
    L.C. FL
    not sure...but they have some of the same kinda stuff on the forum....I think it's more of a GA site than a national one like BYC

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by