Now we have ANOTHER loud barking dog

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Rhett&SarahsMom, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    in the neighborhood.

So now I get it in Dolby Stereo [​IMG] The three across the street normally bark all day long. Intermingled with occasional screams of "Buddy SHUT UP" or "Milo KNOCK IT OFF" I still have no clue as to what the third dogs name is.
    Well today we have a new addition to the barking operetta. This one sounds like he is on the street behind us. So now Milo is answering the other dog.

I swear if this goes on all night I am going to call the police

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Call em now just to make sure they come out and then put in ear plugs and think about all your good news!!!!!

3. Picky Chicky

Picky Chicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
    That was the only draw back for me in moving to the country - my lovely country noises are usually muddled up with the incessant hunting dogs barking. We've got several neighbors down the road that raise multiple dogs. It's annoying as all get out, but I've gotten to the point where I can mostly tune it out.

4. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Rhett&SarahsMom :

in the neighborhood.

So now I get it in Dolby Stereo [​IMG] The three across the street normally bark all day long. Intermingled with occasional screams of "Buddy SHUT UP" or "Milo KNOCK IT OFF" I still have no clue as to what the third dogs name is.

The third dog is the quiet one that never gets a word in edgewise

Rhett&SarahsMom :

But what if it's the twilight bark like on 101 dalmations and they are just trying to get the word out? Sorry, for some dumb reason that just popped in my head.​

5. Picky Chicky

Picky Chicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
    Quote:The third dog is the quiet one that never gets a word in edgewise

Rhett&SarahsMom :

But what if it's the twilight bark like on 101 dalmations and they are just trying to get the word out? Sorry, for some dumb reason that just popped in my head.​

[​IMG]

6. missourichickenmama

missourichickenmama SURPRISE!

Jul 17, 2008
    Missouri
    Quote:The third dog is the quiet one that never gets a word in edgewise

Rhett&SarahsMom :

[​IMG]

7. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    I feel your pain lol. I have 3 great danes across the road ,and the two males bark none freakin stop. Then the farm next to our left side has 4 dogs who also bark most of the day and almost all night. Then there is the annoying yapping schnauzer across the road and down a little who at least goes into the house at night but he is back outside at 7am barking his head off. And last but not least are my 2 big dogs who bark in response to all the other barks. I am not sure how my kids and I have managed to start blocking it all out enough to snooze lol.

8. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Put the barking dogs in your yard and show the neighbors what it's like having a neighbor with barking dogs...

9. Big dreams

Big dreams Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    oh my, if you are close to me you can take my dog for awhile and show em what barking really is, [​IMG] I have tried and tried to teach he better but nooooo she just keeps on barking!!!! But you could have a barking war with them. [​IMG]

ps. I hate listening to her, I lock her up when she gets to bad.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by