Now which one of these ivermectins to I get????for my peafowl and chic

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by wannabchick, May 1, 2011.

1. wannabchick

wannabchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    Remember this.. I am not going to use a needle, I want to either pour into their water, or add to bread ??? which one should I purchase for Chickens and Peacocks.. and thank you all for helping me with the safeguard order.. I am ordering today so I want to add the right ivermectin in my order too, I have no farm animal stores anywhere near me..etc/ so I need to mail order, also.. am I looking then at the wrong thing? please help me and include the link of the one I need to order, I dont want to order the wrong thing for my animals..
    xoxoxox

http://www.jefferslivestock.com/search.asp?camid=LIV&ss=ivermectin&search-submit=GO

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  2. DMFarm

DMFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2010
    Winona Tx
    I use the injectable you don't have to inject it you can put it on bread or something else to give it to them. Any would be alright

3. wannabchick

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    Quote:Just so I can be correct/ so many times.. I am sooooooooooo wrong.. LOL
    the injectables.. I dont have to actually inject/ does that mean I could add to water too???
    if need be??? so which one should I purchase please????

this one
    http://www.jefferspet.com/ivomec-injection/p/17181/
    and once I open the bottle to use a little ... is it reusable? or does this mean.. after treating them one time.. 35.00 is done?? just want to know??
    thank you
    or do I get the powder kind?? sorry just I am so confused
    thank you again

4. DMFarm

Jan 4, 2010
    Winona Tx
    Ivermec is a oil base wormer and when added to water it float on top some do put it in water but I would put it on bread or I catch my birds twice a year and put it down throat or you can put it on the skin

5. wannabchick

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    Quote:Yes, thank you.. but please look at the link and tell me which one to get?? their are so many.. I am confused..
    thank you so mucho much

6. DMFarm

Jan 4, 2010
    Winona Tx
    LE-F6 Injectable Ivermectin, 50 mL is the same as the ivermec but 8.00 cheaper I used both the only different is the price.

7. wannabchick

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    Okay so I am clear.. LOL/My paranoid comes from/ reading.. I could kill them if I dont do this correctly this is why.. I need someone to hold my hand show me exactly what to purchase for me chickens and peafowl/ for their worming regimen/ I have placed in my order safeguard and a pour on ivermectin, I can dab my chickens.. but for my peafowl- I want to put something on a peice of bread and feed it to them...

http://www.jefferslivestock.com/injectable-ivermectin/camid/LIV/cp/0028146/
    that is the one I can get?????
    thanks so much

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by