NPIP 8+ Speckled Sussex Hatching Eggs

Arielle

Crowing
8 Years
Feb 19, 2011
Massachusetts, USA
BIN 6+ eggs for $12, extras if possible

NPIP Speckled Sussex are excellent foragers and are very pretty with the tri -color feathering. Mostly a brick red with tips highighted in black and white. A medium sized chicken that lays a very light brown egg.

You may choose between two shipping boxes.

1. Double boxed Medium priority boxes for $16. I pack very well in double boxed medium priority boxes with bubble wrap and shredded paper. Recommended.

2. If you want the 7x7 piority box, that is $13. I recommend the medium priority box.

I cannot guarentee hatch rate due to the number of factors involved; I have hatched out some 40 chicks already this spring though. And more hatching now. These girls free range so an odd chick is possible.

BY placing an order you agree to the folowing:
Eggs will not be replaced or money returned once eggs are in the hands of the USPS. I pack the eggs well and cannot be held responsible for the handling methods of the USPS. Sep 8, 2013.

Please send me a PM and make payment via Paypal to [email protected] dot com

:) Melissa

Updated: sept 9, 2013

Last edited:

Gracie9205

Songster
9 Years
May 20, 2010
Lake Charles, LA
How big are your eggs? I just orderd some for a lady in MS, and the eggs were medium size at best. Some were even smaller than my silkie eggs if you can believe that!

chickydee64

Songster
7 Years
Jan 8, 2013
oregon
hi,
My hatch from the Buffs eggs is coming along very well...such pretty little things.........
If your Buffs get busy again, I would like to reorder.. I hatch pretty much all year.......
Thanks, Tanya

Arielle

Crowing
8 Years
Feb 19, 2011
Massachusetts, USA
Great-- love to hear when the chicks arrive!!

I will check the buffs-- they had taken a vaca between 1 broody and the shade from the trees. But I spied 2 eggs yesterday in the nest box and no broody. So will see if they keep it up.

chickydee64

Songster
7 Years
Jan 8, 2013
oregon
Great-- love to hear when the chicks arrive!!

I will check the buffs-- they had taken a vaca between 1 broody and the shade from the trees. But I spied 2 eggs yesterday in the nest box and no broody. So will see if they keep it up.
Could do a mix with SS if that would work for you.......................no hurry..............

Top Bottom